1) The park....so unassuming and calm. But what you can't see, is that behind me is some sort of mass gathering of elementary school kids.......chaos, chaos overload!
3) Hair adventures....I decided to take out my yarn braids after only a few short weeks. I missed my own hair so much. I think my husband was elated that I wanted to take them out too.
4) Craft adventures...my son and I both made bird houses! I even watched a few birdies come and check them out when we put them outside!!!
5) food adventures...better eating habits. Also fueling my body...preparing for crossfit in June!!
6) downtown adventures...I hate this staircase so much....not only is it dizzying, its also high off the ground....
7) walked around downtown a bit and saw pretty cool scooters tied to an even cooler bike rack!
8) interesting building..erm wall. Seeing as there is not a complete building there...
9) My son was cracking up at this statue. I thought it was pretty cool!
10) this is what my son kept saying as we passed the statue... (booty butt booty butt booty but cheeks!!)
11) more street statues! I love this one
12) Anyone from Louisville or anyone who has visited Louisville knows about these horses throughout the city for Gallopaloosa!
13) Bling Blaw horse for Gallopaloosa!
15) y'all know I cant avoid stupid face, right? It's moved beyond a force of habit...now its automatic!!
16) new contacts! What do you think? Ive got these and Ive got a pair in Grey. I like these better i think. I will post comparison pictures over this weekend.
17) I look somewhat normal without stupid face, right? Me and my hubby are heading to Orange Julius before getting Prototype 2 for Xbox!
These are some of my favorite things in my life from this past week. How was your week? What are some of your favorite things from this week?