I've mentioned before that my family and I will be moving soon. We will actually be moving at the end of the month. We are moving from Kentucky to Texas and we are all so excited! This will be the second time that Ive left my hometown. Although this time will be in a much better state, I will still miss it (but who doesn't miss their hometown from time to time?). While talking to my good friend, I started to compile a list of things that I want to do before I leave. We have deemed it my Kentucky Bucket List.
1. Bubble Tea (always first on my list.....)
2. Sushi & Saki (almost always a must!)
3. Visit Ultra Pop on Bardstown Rd. (visit their rad website HERE!
4. Chase down a Food Truck and get some good grub!
5. Cruise (well walk) down 4th street live during the day time
6. See a show at Kentucky Center for the Arts
7. Go to the Beatersville Car Show
8. Go to a Bat's baseball game
9. Go to an OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) event
This Bucket list is not completely done, i might add a few things here or there, but for now, it'll do. Between Rach and I, We will complete my bucket list. She will be Jack Nicholson and I will be Morgan Freeman. HAHA, This is hilarious. Im serious about this though! I'll update at the end of the month with how much we were able to complete!