We'll start with the potatoes first! They take the longest to cook!!!
1) rinse off your potatoes thoroughly and cube them
|russet potatoes ready to be chopped!|
|again, potatoes ready to be chopped!|
2) Preheat your oven to 415, and place potatoes in a bowl of cold salty water (this is just what I do and I find that it cuts down on cooking time)
|salty bath time for the taters|
3) when the oven is ready, place your potatoes in an oven safe dish (i prefer glass). Pour about 1/4 of an inch of water in.
4) drizzle olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes! (additional cooking might be needed based on the variance of your oven)
|before being seasoned|
|again before being seasoned|
|good olive oil!|
|Close up of what oil i use to cook with|
|potatoes looking yummy!|
Now lets move on to the Asparagus
1) First rinse your Asparagus thoroughly then cut off the ends (I accidentally cut too much of the stems off....but I kinda like them short. That's just me)
|doesn't this look good!?|
|garlic....I'm always fighting off vampires y'know|
|I really love garlic|
|did i mention how much i love garlic?|
3) heat a pan on Medium heat, and drizzle some olive oil. add your Asparagus. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
4) uncover, add garlic and 1tbsp of butter, salt and black pepper. in about 5 more minutes your Asparagus is done when it is tender!
|cookin in ze pan!|
Now for the CHOPS!
1) start with whatever kind of chops you like. (In the past I used semi thick chops but this time i decided to try skinny cut chops. I prefer them!!!) clean chops and season with salt and pepper.
2) Coat each chop both sides with Panko.
|i love panko|
|dressed for the party!|
4) cook for 2-3 minutes each side (these are skinny chops, they don't take long to cook!). they should be a golden brown color
5) let the chops rest somewhere where they oil can drip away from them. Using the rack in a toaster oven or microwave works nicely!
|hanging out, letting the excess oil drip|
|yes...The Darkness...."I believe in a thing called Love"|