In my last post I told you guys about my neighbor and her love of cooking. She made a ton of food, which was awesome, but I didn't want to feel like a freeloader and not bring anything. So I came across a recipe for a "fruit pizza" and I thought that would be perfect! Its hot as hell here so nothing too overwhelming. Something light and simple would be perfect! This is the easiest thing in the world to make! The only part that takes any sort of time is cutting the fruit!
Here we go!
1) Spray your pan with some sort of non stick spray first!!!!
2) Using regular Pillsbury Crescent rolls, flatten the sheets out as much as possible and poke a lot of holes into the dough. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
3) Let your dough cool for 5-10 minutes
4) Generously slather the dough with Greek yogurt. I used honey, but the recipe called for coconut (my commissary didn't have it).
5) Arrange your blueberries along the border, and then also in the upper left corner of the flag
6) Cut bananas and strawberries to equal sizes
|I forgot to take a picture of my strawberries before..oops!|
7) Refrigerate to get the fruit nice and cold then serve!