Here on the blog, I've gone through the ringer with previous New Years posts. Everywhere from a list of ten (unrealistic) resolutions, to only a few (also unrealistic) resolutions, and then saying the hell with resolutions all together. I've decided that I should make resolutions, but make them realistic. I've also divided my goals into 3 categories: personal, professional, and cosplay.
- To stay positive and happy
- To be confident in myself and to love myself
- To update this blog at least 3 times a week
- To create more YouTube videos
- To create more products and reopen my etsy shop
- To go to more conventions, get pro photos of my costumes, redo my Firestar, and make 6 solid cosplays (1 and a half down at this point. More on that in another post)
I don't think my goals are too outlandish, I feel like they are all doable, but they aren't easy. They will take work, which I definitely need to work on. Here's to a great 2016, lets kill it!
Nerdy love to ya!
Evon is a lifestyle blogger based in Massachusetts. She has a passion for nerd culture, food and movies. To find out more about Evon, and this blog, take a look at the About Me page!