Its time again for another helping of Fun Friday Fav's!
2) Denim tops and different bottoms. I have 2 denim tops that are way too big and after coming across these pictures, I definitely need to alter them so they are fitted. I love these three outfits, especially the second two. First of all I love me some animal print so that was a given, but the third combo is amazing not only because of how much that skirt pops, but it compliments the denim top! I plan on altering my two denim tops and I'm excited to pair them with some sort of cool skirt!
|this outfit by stylepantry.com|
|this one by astucesdefilles.com|
|another gorgeous look by stylepantry.com|
3) lighter hair has been screaming my name since it started getting warmer out. And since it has been brought to my attention that my gray hairs stand out with dark hair, i figured it was time to go ahead and start lightening my hair. I wont be going blonde like i did last year, but i do plan on a honey color. I tried lightening my hair once but i didn't leave the color on my hair long enough to get the color I wanted. So in a month I'll be working on it again. Here is a picture of the color I'm going for:
|no idea who she is but her hair & hair color are gorgeous|
4) Mermaids are magical and intriguing. I think that anything related to mermaids is super cool but I almost lost my shit when I saw these mermaid crowns. They are some of the most beautifully crafted anything I have ever seen. You can tell that so much work went into them. I'd imagine the Goddess of the sea, Amphirite wearing one of these crowns for sure.
5) Hawkeye is one of the most overlooked Avenger in my opinion. He's like the rest of us who grumble a bit and complain. And just want naps.... He's one of my favorites and its for reasons like this:
6) Onigiri is something I haven't had much of, but I do like it.I actually intend on making several different types of Onigiri in the coming weeks. I love making Asian dishes, and I've been wanting to try something new!
|this image from inmyredkitchen.com|
What are some of your favorite things from this past week? I'd love to hear them!
lotsa love to ya!
Evon is a lifestyle blogger based in Massachusetts. She has a passion for nerd culture, food and movies. To find out more about Evon, and this blog, take a look at the About Me page!